Friday, September 9, 2011

Why bother writing a guide?

I am writing this guide on account of those greedy people out there who go through peoples guides and reviews and don't even read what the information is about, but vote that the guide or review did not help, so that they can gain ranks so that they can win money from okay. Grow up people! Frankly, if you are like me you know thatokay continues to create more problems and hassles than necessary. There are good people out there who take there time and put effort and thought into the information they are sharing. Am I frustrated right now writing this? You can bet on it!
Don't be frustrated though,(I should be saying this to myself),when it gees to these people. The world is filled with them, they seem to never go away. Will I go on writing different guides and reviews when i have time? The answer is yes, I will. Like I said, there are still good people out there who do want someone elses opinion about an item, and don't just vote negatives on account of their greed to win money from okay. People want to learn, and just like a business, you have to deal with the good and the horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment