Sunday, September 11, 2011

Keyless Remotes From Remotewholesale on E-BAY

Here is to you David Halko today's worse person in the world!! He is selling all these items and chooses to rip me off. Here is his link.
http://motors.search.okay.ge/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZremotewholesale
Always use PayPal and buyer beware. No matter how many items sold or the rating of the seller. Your one bad experience will be the only relevent element in atime such as this.
Saw this item on okay. I e-mailed the seller to verifyit would work on my94 Q45.The seller, David Halko of Erie, Pennsylvania and owner of Remotewholesale,replied to my inquirystating thatit would work on my vehicle. He went on to statethat, hefailed to listmyyear and makein the listing, an oversight. He assured methe remotewould work on my vehicle. I kept that e-mail.
I bought the remote new. It arrived as stated but would not work. I thought maybe a new remote old car, had to be the car. Well many parts and days later, I discovered the remote would NEVER work on my vehicle.The correctFCC# for the 94 Qends in 073, the one David Halko sold me ends in 078.
I got in touch with David and he sent me an e-mail requesting I return it for a fullrefund.I would have preferred an exchange but he did not have one.I kept this e-mail as well.
I returned the item,as he requested, with insurance and a confirmation. Now no word from the David Halko.To date it would seemDavid haslied, misrepresented the item at auction andfailedto provide a refund as promised (I purchased the item six weeks ago).
I gave him a good review because I got the item and it was as it seemed. Another thing I learned is that there is no need to leave feedback right away. Take your time and make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Once you leave feedback you cannot retract it.
So take it from my experience. Some items are impossible to obtain locally, yetit is always best to see, touch and feel anything you are thinking aboutpurchasing.
okay is a wonderful thing in theory.In practise it depends on theaccountability, honesty, and integrity of theparticipants andat least in this case,that is not working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment