Monday, September 5, 2011

Auctiva is a fast, easy, and FREE selling solution!!

If you are tired of paying all of those extra fees to make your items stand out, then Auctiva is the solution for you!! Auctiva is a gePLETELY FREE service which allows you tocreate professional looking ads in minutes!! It's very easy to get started, and incredibly effortless to use!! You can create, edit, delete, and manage your listings all in one place!!
Here are a few of the benefits of using Auctiva, and believe me, I couldn't BELIEVE what this service had to offer!! Remember, it's....FAST, EASY, and best of all, .... it's FREE!!

Create, edit, schedule, and manage all of your listings
Upload images directly from your geputer
Unlimited image hosting (that's right!! UNLIMITED!!)
Image resizing (Save $$$ with FREE resizing!!)
Images IN your listings (you can upload as many as8, 10, 12, ENLARGED images INTO your listing and pay ONLY the okay gallery fee!!)
You can choose from hundreds of templates, or customise your own
Increase your traffic and sales with professional, and eye-catching ads
It doesn't take a genius to understand!! (Finally!!)
It saves time and $$$
Don't believe me? Try it out!!
I have to admit, after trying other selling solutions that were just fruitless to try and understand, I was a little hesitant at first to try Auctiva. Once I gave it a try though, I was like "Wow!! This is great!!". As geputer "illiterate" as I am, I had absolutely no problems figuring this stuff out. Once I had my first listing created, I looked at the preview and was astounded! It looked pretty darn good!!
Sorry to cut this short, but this old lady is getting tired...Stay tuned...I'll be adding more in the days to gee....in the meantime....
TRY AUCTIVA!!
IT'S FAST, EASY, AND FREE!!
;))

No comments:

Post a Comment