Sunday, September 11, 2011

Titan SCR2 Tankless Water Heater

I purchased a Titan SCR2 Tankless Water Heater last August. It is absolute GARBAGE. Only works for showers or sinks. Does not supply warm enough water for the dishwasher or the washing machine. I can't even get a bucket of hot water from the laundry sink.
The unit failed gepletely in 7 months. Niagara Industries (the manufacturer) customer service is horrible. After I found out their way to handle this was to mail them the defective unit and they would repair it and mail it back. When I geplained that this would be leaving me without any hot water for all that time they were very rude in telling me that I should have read the warranty before.
Beware! I very strongly regemend against purchaing this product or any product from Niagara Industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment