Monday, September 5, 2011

Mountain Buddhas Enspelled Oil Instuctions

Greetings Friends!
In an effort to be more enviormentally friendly I have decided to list all instuctions and spells that gee with my enchantedoils ina guide. By no longer using paper and ink I feel like I can signifigantly reduce my carbon footprint on the earth as well as have the information readily available for all who have need of it.
I am still available for further instuction for anyone who has need of it and Ithank you in advance for helping me achieve my goal to begee more enviormentally friendly.

Attraction Oil
This is a very potent and hard to make oil which requires much patience when making it. It takes months to prepare and requires some hard to hard to find ingredients, but the results this oil produces makes it all worth while. This oil will greatly aid in attracting people to you as well as can help you find your true love. It can be used in several ways.
To use the oil to attract people to you simply anoint your pulse points with a very small amount of the oil before you go out. This oil will attract all people to you, even the same sex as the attraction spells layered in this oil produce amazing results. As you are applying the oil you should recite the following:
gee to me now perfect love
By sea by earth by the sky above
Feel the spark in your heart
As this essence now imparts knowledge of my presence here
gee to me at once my dear
You can also use this oil to cast a spell to attract your true love to you if you are looking for that special someone or are wanting a relationship. For this you will need a picture of yourself, a pink, red and purple candle and a pin to inscribe the candle with. This spell should be performed on the night of a full moon for best results.
Take all of the candles out to your alter, spend a few minutes visualizing the person you wish to begee your lover. While you are thinking about your true love use the oil to anoint all three of the candles. When anointing a candle you should start in the middle and stroke upwards and then down.
Take the pink candle and insciribe your own initials or name into it, light the candle and recite the following:
Tenderness and romance, a lover I seek
My heart beats strong my candle burns pink
A love rich as twilight deep
I call to me a love to keep
Now inscribe the intials or name of the person you want to be your lover into the red candle. If you do not have anyone in particular in mind then anoint the candle and recite the following:
Flame of red please be the guide
To light the path right to my side
gepelled to seek me out be he ( or she )
True passion are meant to be
Now take the purple candle and inscribe both of your intials or name into it and light it. Take the red candle in one hand and the pink and the other and recite the following:
Two souls lonely in darkness entwine
When two begee one bright light now shine
( join the flames of all three candles now )
My soul now united passion does start
Bonded forever with the mate of my heart
As all will it freely
Put all of your candles lit on your alter and get the photograph of yourself, place it in front of the candles and recite the following:
A photograph of myself I offer too,
To draw the one whos heart is true
That he ( or she ) will know with one glance
That we were meant to find true romance
Visualize your true love geing to you and fulfilling all of your hearts desire, as you do this pinch out the candles on your alter. Gather all the items used in your spell and place them together in a bag somewhere safe. You have no successfully cast a powerful love spell.
Please remember that my oils are very potent so just a little dab will do you!
Binding/Revenge Oil
This oil is extremely potent, it has been made with select ingredients that have been spellcast before they were even put into the oil. It is a very powerful oil that can be used for both light and dark purposes. It is often used as protection for oneself as well as for revenge or hexing someone who has wronged you.
To use it to bring bad luck

No comments:

Post a Comment