Sunday, September 11, 2011

Victoria Holt - Book List

Victoria Holt,Philippa Carr and Jean Plaidy were .pseudonymsused by EleanorHibbert, as well as several other names, Eleanor Burford, Elbur Ford, Kathleen Kellow, Anna Percivaland EllaliceTate. She used the various names because the subject matter of her books was so different.
Eleanor Alice Burford, aBritish subject,was born September 1, 1906 in the Kensington, London surburb. In her twenties she married George Percival Hibbert, a leather merchant.Her first published book was in 1941 and she had written more than 200 books before her deathJanuary 8, 1993.
Ihave had several people ask me why I work on Guides for the authors I like. I figure if I am interested in learning more about them and the books they write, you may be also. Let me know if I am on the right track by clicking the YES button below, so I will know if the time I spend on my guides is beneficial to you.
Some of Victoria Holt's books are:

Bride of Pendorric
Daughter of Deceit, 1991
Desiree
Kirkland Revels - c1962 - Yorkshire, England - Catherine Corder

No comments:

Post a Comment