Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is this a good enough travel plan for Europe?

I am planning to go to Europe in 2 years for about 2 months and want to make the best of it. I want to go to exactly 12 countries and stay in each for about 5 days. I never traveled to Europe before and may be naive about it,I was thinking 45$ a day for food and 45$ for a hostel or cheap place to stay.Which comes up to be around 6,400 dollars, I don;t know where that is too high or too low?Also I did some research on the Eurail pass and found that the "Eurail Global" package would suit best because I want to go to many different countries, not just on one side of Europe. It was about 1,000$. Now its coming up to be 7,000$ Yikes!Except it doesn;t go around to Istanbul, Turkey. I wanted to go to Romania which is covered by the pass, could I some how manage to get from Romania to Istanbul, cheaply by train?(cost estimate?)I know I;m planning way head in advance but I need to start saving up.Any help would suffice, Thanks!!!|||Totally unrealistic if you try it this way. What you should do is find a tour package that will take you for the two months. Then, your transportation and lodging are covered as well as breakfasts and some other lunches & dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment