Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feather Extension, new hair craze

I am a salon owner, and the sudden rage for feather extensions brought me to okay to find some good prices . I realized that I knew very little about what I was searching for, and I got taken advantage of by a few sellers listing any kind of craft feather as "hair extension feathers".Before you decide to start buying up bulk in feathers for hair extension, learn the difference in the products you are seeking. Hackle, hurl, grizzly, cree, and a lot of other terms that will help you know what you are buying, so you dont end up with stiff coarse craft feathers that you CANNOT use for hair extensions. Dont waste your money. the good stuff costs more, and if you know what you are buying, there are still some good sellers, and good deals out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment